All gifts we receive help us to continue providing much needed services to the Community and Voluntary Sector. If you would like to help support this work, please make a donation online or send us a cheque made payable to Carmichael Centre for Voluntary Groups.
- You can become a friend of the Carmichael Centre by setting up a Standing Order and donating directly from your bank account.
- You can mark a special occasion, such as a birthday, wedding or anniversary with a once-off donation. We will send a Celebration Card to your nominated recipient.
- You can make a bequest to Carmichael Centre in your will.
- You can make a tax effective donation. Donations totalling € 250 in any one tax year qualify for tax relief, at no extra cost to the donor.
- You can donate a gift in kind.
- You can organise a fundraising event with proceeds in total, or in part, donated to Carmichael Centre.
- You can sponsor a fundraising event run by the Carmichael Centre such as the Good Friday Concert. Each year Carmichael Centre organises a fundraising concert on Good Friday in the magnificent and historic St. Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin. Over the past 10 years, this concert has become a major event in Dublin's musical calendar.
Your support will make all the difference!