40,000 people throughout Ireland access Carmichael Centre services and supports annually.
Simon Scriver is a professional fundraising consultant, coach, trainer and practitioner.
Simon received Fundraising Ireland's 'Small Budget, Big Impact' award in 2016, and has previously won Supplier of the Year, Eircom's Start-up Award and the Toastmasters UK & Ireland International Speech Contest. He sits on the Advisory Panel of Rogare, the international fundraising think tank, and is a member of the Institute of Fundraising and the AFP.
Simon also offers consultancy to some of the biggest and smallest charities in Ireland and abroad. He offers advice and training to non-profits to make their fundraising more cost-effective, speaking regularly at international conferences. He is the only person in Ireland with a CFRE, a Diploma in Fundraising and a Certificate in Fundraising.
- An understanding of the various forms of fundraising available in Ireland, with a practical guide on how to get started
- Regulation and Data Protection guidelines to consider.
- Knowledge of fundraising costs and ROI.
- Ability to build a Case For Support and to ask for donations effectively.
- Recommended resources and tools to help in developing and implementing a fundraising strategy, with SMART objectives.
Carmichael Centre Resident Members: €60
Other Community Voluntary Charity Organisations: €70
Statutory/Corporate Organisations: €80
Book Online Only.