40,000 people throughout Ireland access Carmichael Centre services and supports annually.
Service Design & Review for Not-for-Profit Organisations
Elan Vital Growth & Innovation Ltd. are a new company taking a fresh approach to organisational development, people development and service design. We work with both not-for-profit and for-profit entities as there are many tools and processes that work in both worlds; we know because we’ve worked in both fields. We specialise in action-based, bespoke learning that help organisations and their people design custom solutions for their individual needs. We specialise in applying the Design Thinking Process to tricky problems. We have experience designing solutions for charities, national bodies and all types of adult learners and we work with associates who have expertise in resilience, interactive design, leadership development and coaching.
Participants will enjoy an introduction to the Design Thinking Process showing the five steps involved and how they can help your organisation. We will bring you through;
1. Gathering data and hearing service-user voices,
2. Defining problems accurately and effectively that service-users experience,
3. Creating compelling, effective and innovative solutions,
4. Piloting solutions as quickly and as cheaply as possible, and;
5. Improving and iterating on service design over time.
Carmichael Centre Resident Members FREE
All others €10
Book Online Only.