In keeping with the needs of resident members and external community and voluntary groups, Carmichael Centre has developed an extensive range of meeting rooms and catering facilities within Carmichael House and Coleraine House. Amongst the meeting rooms available for hire are:
Group Size Rooms Available Availability
3 - 12 people Two Monday - Saturday
Up to 20 people One Monday - Friday
Up to 50 people Two Monday - Saturday
Groups (both internal and external) choose to hold their meetings in the centre for several reasons:
- As we are a shared services centre, meeting rooms may be hired on an hourly basis, thus significantly reducing room hire costs.
- We provide a full service catering menu that can be adapted to suit the needs of meeting participants. In addition to providing refreshments and working lunches, both hot dishes, buffet and vegetarian meals and coeliac approved menus are available as required.
- Meeting facilities are available 6 days a week and at evening times to accommodate public meetings, volunteers and boards.Facilities are wheelchair accessible.
- Meeting rooms are equipped with LCD computer and wireless, remote control presentation equipment, Internet access, inbuilt projector screens, audio loop system for hearing aid wearers, flip charts, tables, chairs and office furniture.
- Both Carmichael House and Coleraine House are centrally located in Dublin City, 15 minutes walking distance from O'Connell Street and are served by public transport with the Luas stops at Smithfield and Four Courts five minutes walk away.
- Meeting rooms and catering facilities are managed by a dedicated team of trained staff who understand the needs and budgets of community and voluntary groups
If you would like further information about the meeting rooms and catering facilities available in Carmichael Centre, please complete our online Enquiry Form. We would be delighted to hear from you!