Supporting organisations from start-up and throughout their development
Given its long history, it is not surprising that Carmichael Centre has built up the knowledge and skills to support organisations from start-up and throughout their development. Supports include:
- Advice on setting up a support group, establishing a charity, employing staff for the first time, registering as a company.
- Providing meeting rooms, catering and member agency office space, direct marketing services, postal services, reception and administration support.
- Providing IT technical support, IT consultancy, payroll and accountancy services.
- Providing customised training and consultancy support in the areas of, strategic planning, business planning, governance and board development, leadership and organisational management and operational planning.
- Providing on-going training and development programmes covering topics affecting all aspects of running a successful organisation including charities legislation compliance, financial management, employment law, communications and promotion, board roles and responsibilities, team leadership, conflict resolution, fundraising, monitoring and evaluation and much more.
Whether you are based in Dublin 7, Bantry or Ballyshannon, Carmichael Centre for Voluntary Groups has a range of services that can be tailored to suit your organisation. To see what we do in more detail, visit Meeting Rooms, Office Space, Organisational Support, Governance and Development, and Training.