Please read our :
Handling Feedback and Complaints Procedure
Public Compliance Statement
Every day, community and voluntary groups throughout Ireland help people cope with disability, illness, social exclusion, isolation and personal loss. Every day, Carmichael Centre provides much needed services to its 47 resident member charities and 100's of community and voluntary groups countrywide. Our services enable them to make a difference.
The very generous support that we receive from volunteers, the public and businesses is used to help us deliver a broad range of services to community and voluntary organisations. There are a number of ways you can support the work of Carmichael Centre:
- Volunteering your time to help us with property upkeep, receptionist duties, administration support, marketing support and research.
- Making a donation to Carmichael Centre to help with the running of services that are delivered in Dublin and throughout the country.
- Making a donation to Carmichael Centre to help maintain Carmichael House and Coleraine House, which are home to our 47 resident member charities.
- Forming a corporate partnership with a view to making financial donations and benefit-in-kind contributions to Carmichael Centre.
- Sponsoring a specific event run by Carmichael Centre, such as our regional conferences, Good Friday Concert or lunchtime seminar series.
- Attending events run by us during the year and talking about the work we do to your friends and acquaintances.
To find out more about how you can support our work, visit Volunteer, Donate, Job Opportunities, PR and Events.